Tips and Tricks for Choosing Items for Your Toyota Vehicle’s Emergency Roadside Kit
Are you interested in creating an emergency roadside kit for your Toyota vehicle? If so, then you might want to consider exploring our tips and tricks for choosing the right items to stock your Toyota vehicle’s emergency roadside kit. Join the staff here at Baierl Toyota today as we explore these tips and tricks together!
Tips for Choosing Vital Items Necessary for Your Emergency Roadside Kit
First, let’s highlight some tips for selecting items that are necessary for every Toyota owner’s emergency roadside kit. These two key tips are highlighted below!
1. Choose items that you will need to resolve the issue causing your emergency.
- Motor Oil
- Engine Coolant
- Window Washer Fluid
- Tire Inflator and Sealant
- Tire Pressure Gauge
- Jumper Cables
- Tool Kit
2. Choose items that will help you stay safe and comfortable while waiting for assistance.
- Bottled Water
- Flashlights and Batteries
- LED Flares or Triangle Reflectors
- Food Like Granola or Energy Bars
- First Aid Kit with Bandages
- Space Blanket
Tips for Choosing Additional Items Your Might Want in Your Emergency Roadside Kit
Toyota owners should also include a few additional items inside their vehicle’s emergency roadside kits as well! The tips below will help you to select these additional items that you will need here in the Pittsburgh, PA area!
1. Choose items that will protect you during the summer here in the Pittsburgh area.
- Flat-Brim Hat
- Insect Repellent Spray
- Sunscreen Lotion or Spray
2. Choose items that will protect you during the winter here in the Pittsburgh area.
- Ice Scraper
- Hand Warmers
- Winter Hats and Gloves
- Window Defrosting Spray
3. Choose items that will protect you from other inclement weather here in the Pittsburgh area.
- Raincoat or Poncho
Contact our staff here at Baierl Toyota for more information on emergency roadside kits today!