Baierl Toyota Battery Service and Replacement
If the answer to any of the questions below is YES, it may be time to replace your battery:
- Is your batter more than three years old?
- Has your battery outlived its warranty period?
- Have any warning lights come on?
- Has your vehicle been jump-started lately?
- Have you had to use a portable charger to recharge your battery lately?
- Do the lights dim when the A/C or heat is on?
- Has your vehicle had alternator or belt problems recently?
- Is there visible corrosion on the battery posts or cables?
If your vehicle is hard to start and/or has dim headlights when the engine is turned off, your battery is getting weak and should be replaced with a new Toyota TrueStart™ battery. Manufactured to Toyota’s exacting standards for quality and performance, these batteries offer the right combination of cold cranking amps (CCA) and reserve capacity (RC) for reliable performance regardless of climate.
Toyota TrueStart™ batteries have been approved by Toyota engineers for years of trouble-free service--and no one knows your Toyota better than they do. Schedule your appointment at [ABC Toyota] to have your battery serviced or replaced. We will also properly dispose of your old battery to conserve our environment!
Baierl Toyota Coupons
Are you trying to save a little money when it comes to servicing your car in Mars? Take a look at these great car service and maintenance coupons. Keep your car and wallet happy at the same time! Just print one off and bring it in today!
True Start Battery replacement
Coupon has no cash value. Must present coupon at time of service. May not be combined with any other coupon. Other restrictions may apply.