When it comes to reliable hybrid crossover SUVs, the new 5-seater 2021 Toyota Venza takes the center stage. Be it engine performance or overall safety features, the 2021 Toyota Venza comes at the forefront in its segment. The SUV is also loaded with a comprehensive suite of technology features, making it a must-buy for those car enthusiasts who are looking for value in moderately priced cars. Visit the Baierl Toyota dealership in Mars, PA today and check out the new 2021 Toyota Venza. Schedule a test-drive online!
Under the hood of the standard 2021 Toyota Venza is a 2.5-Liter Dynamic Force 4-Cylinder engine that generates up to 219 HP. At its best, the engine can offer a combined gas mileage of 39 MPG.
2021 Toyota Venza Technology Features
Moving on to the technology features of the 2021 Toyota Venza, we can see a long and diverse list. The most noteworthy ones include:
- Large Touchscreen Display – The 2021 Toyota Venza comes with a 12.3” touchscreen display. This display helps check and control the audio, climate, radio, and other elements for infotainment purposes
- Power-lift the tail gate – The 2021 Toyota Venza comes with a power-lift tail gate that can be controlled hands-free. Just move your foot under the rear bumper and the tailgate will open and close automatically
- Star GazeTM panoramic roof – Turn the roof transparent or opaque at the press of a button
- Multi-information and Head-up Display – The multi-information display provides critical driving information, and the head-up display highlights all key parameters on the windshield, making driving a cakewalk. Literally!
- Digital rearview mirror – Sounds amazing, right? While backing up, the rearview mirror works as a screen and turns digital